Nantwich Civic Hall
Home to The Very Best In Stand Up since 2010, Nantwich Civic Hall is located in the heart of Nantwich town centre and is run by Nantwich Town Council.
About Nantwich Civic Hall
Nantwich Civic Hall is the home for Stand Up comedy in Crewe and Nantwich after "The Very Best In Stand Up" moved from Crewe's M Club in May 2010.
Set in a fully seated environment, The Very Best in Stand Up features four top acts every month and the venue houses the latest state of the art sound equipment, stage and lighting. There is a well stocked bar at the back of the venue serving a variety of beers, wines and spirits.
The venue opens one hour before the performances start and seating is managed upon entry to ensure that everyone gets a comfortable, well placed view of the entertainment.
Reserving A Table
For bookings of SIX people or more, you may request a table reservation. We allocate 25% of the seating for reservations and once that allocation is filled or exactly one week before the show takes place, we do stop reservations.
To request reservations - simply fill in the form below. You must enter your online order number if purchased online or your ticket numbers if purchased from the Civic Office. All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make A Reservation
If you have already purchased tickets, Simply click the link below to be taken to the reservations page where you may request a table at our Very Best In Stand Up shows.
Getting the most from the shows
We pride ourselves on providing the best entertainment and experience for everyone involved - for the staff, the acts and most of all - the audience.
In order to achieve this we always ask the following - Please turn off or set mobile phones to silent when the show is in progress and when the acts are on stage. Please show respect to the people around you by not talking during the show. Recording any part of the show is also not permitted.
Anyone observed recording the show or disrupting the show for others will be warned once and then asked to leave without a refund offered.
Have a more specific Question? Here's answers to our commonly asked Questions...
1. Tickets are purchased for "The Very Best In Stand Up" and not for any of the acts advertised as these can be subject to change at the last minute.
2. Tickets purchased for "Box Office Collection" either from the venue or from SeeTickets will be available on the evening of the show from the reception area of the venue.
3. We do not accept bookings from hen or stag parties.
4. Anyone found to be disrupting the show for others will be warned and then subsequently asked to leave. We ask that you respect the people around you and the acts performing by not talking when the acts are on stage. The recording of shows on mobile phones or handheld video recording devices is also not permitted.
5. Line-ups are always subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
6. Table Reservations - these are available up for a total capacity of 25% of our total seating. Reservation periods begin when tickets go on sale and end one week before the show or until all allocated reservations are full. They are available to groups of 6 or more people and can be reserved by emailing email@example.com - we will always respond regardless of availability. You will need to be in attendance at the venue by 7.45 to claim your reservation or it may be withdrawn through demand.
7. The venue and/or show organisers reserve the right to refuse entry where appropriate.
8. If you have not recieved your tickets four days before the show, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with where you purchased your tickets from, the date and the customer buying address so that we may look into it for you.
9. Food and drink not purchased from the venue will not be allowed into the shows.
9. If you've been unable to find out what you need, do get in touch with us on email@example.com and we'll be pleased to offer assistance.
When agreeing to receive our newsletter, the only information we request is your email address.
E-Mail addresses are use for the sole purpose of the newsletter and any request for removal results in the deletion of your address from our mailing list, managed by Wix.com.
Your E-Mail address is never given to third parties.
When requesting a table or contacting us, your email address is only used to respond. We do not add this to our mailing list. The identity of the sender and any information contained within is treated with full confidentiality.
Newsletters are always sent via closed addresses, meaning they are not public to any other parties.
Subscribers who receive our emails can unsubscribe at any time, via the newsletter or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of emails is to inform of upcoming shows for "The Very Best In Stand Up".
Any questions or complaints can be sent to email@example.com